The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
We're looking for a diversity focused Recruiting Program Manager to improve the process, efficiency, and success of our Talent Acquisition team in building a balanced organization. This passionate thought leader will oversee the successful implementation of recruiting programs through the lens of diversity, specifically around talent branding, sourcing, partnerships, recruiting data analysis and reporting. You will collaborate with global TA leaders, People Analytics, Talent Brand, and the DE&I Team to build diverse candidate funnels, develop and upskill recruiters and hiring managers, and standardise and streamline recruiting operations.
Expectations for Success
- Identify and establish partnerships with communities to increase the top of the recruiting funnel with underrepresented minorities in partnership with the DE&I team
- Expand recruiting programs to improve process and workflows that support hiring a diverse workforce at scale
- Develop a deep understanding of Qualtrics' recruiting practices for all teams and build strong relationships with Talent Acquisition leadership
- Personally source and develop pipelines of underrepresented minority talent
- Enable and equip hiring managers and interviewers to ensure they operate utilizing best practices for evaluating and attracting diverse talent pools
- Build solutions to close gaps related to underrepresented minorities recruiting challenges and candidate experiences
- Develop scalable standardised recruiting best practices for the Global Talent Acquisition team
- Anticipate diversity related business needs and identity opportunities of improvement
- Benchmark and measure the impact of success and newly created programs
Qualifications & Requirements (7+)
- 3-5 years of experience in diversity recruiting, diversity program management or related
- Proven track record in successfully sourcing underrepresented minorities within the US and building diverse candidate pools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive buy in and transformation over time across multiple departments and geographies
- Ability to build a long-term roadmap and align a cross functional team to short- and long-term successful execution.
- Ability to work in ambiguity, driven by a challenge to manage competing priorities and multiple projects at a time
- Recruiting experience and knowledge of candidate lifecycle
- Experience building new programs, measuring impact of the programs and iterating on them to improve
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Drives with data to present solutions and has strong data analysis experience (Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Interest in or experience with university recruiting programs and campus plans
- Strong executive communication skills
- Experience establishing strong cross functional relationships, understanding business needs and clarifying program/project requirements
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website