The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The SuccessFactors Systems team is looking for a talented individual to identify, scope, and execute system improvements and streamline employee experience processes related to the Employee Central & Time Off modules. We are growing rapidly, implementing new systems and we need the right person to join our unstoppable and collaborative team.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time, SuccessFactors Employee Central Administrator who loves understanding, designing and automating HR processes. If you have a Bachelor's degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, hard sciences), love logic, thrive in a self-governing & ambiguous environment and are passionate about solving difficult problems, Qualtrics could be the place you've always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success:
You'll know you're doing a great job when our employees look to you to solve some of the company's largest problems. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, excel at troubleshooting systems, love continual growth and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike up Provo Canyon for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life:
- Development & configuration of new & revised products, processes & requirements including custom objects, custom business rules, and integration oversight within the Employee Central & Time Off modules
- Manage integration field mappings
- Facilitating internal & stakeholder testing to ensure quality releases
- Prioritize and resolve reported systems issues
- Oversee user provisioning via SAP Identity Authentication Service (IAS) and Identity Provisioning Service (IPS)
- Maintain change tracking documentation & process documentation
- Point of contact for engaging with SuccessFactors support
- Collaborate with the PeopleOps team regarding system strategy, programs & processes
- Manage role based permissions & security
- Expand system reporting and analytics capabilities
- Manage quarterly release updates & enablement plan
- SFX accreditation required - Either certified or willing to train/test for accreditation
- 1-3 years work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- HR background preferred
- Technical/systems background
Apply on company website