Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Our Engineering team is a group of deeply passionate engineers who are breaking new ground in cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every single day. We design products that make sophisticated research simple. Engineering focuses on these tenets; Platform-oriented, API First, Secure, One Product (Our customers shouldn't have to learn two different ways of solving the same problem), and Quality (Our customers rely on our products to drive their businesses. Our software must work. If a feature is buggy, don't release it (if it hasn't been released yet), fix it or take it out.)Quality Engineering Challenge
- You develop and design test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for other STEs, SDETs, and SDEs to use.
- Design test plans and test cases for mobile and web applications
- You convert manual tests cases into automated test cases.
- You ensure the product is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs integration vs end to end, API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and decreasing execution time.
- You define, implement, and analyze metrics to resolve test effectiveness and the overall quality of software.
- You research, share, recommend, and drive adoption of new technologies, standard methodologies, and trends.
- You help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems.
- You mentor and develop your other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years professional experience building test automation frameworks and tools from scratch.
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, and knowing when it's appropriate to use them (and when it's not).
- Experience applying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with SOA and distributed systems.
- Experience testing web services is a plus.
- Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred.
- Work–life integration is deeply important to us - we have regular office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Qualtrics continues amazing growth; from 2,300 to 8,000 employees by 2023 across the Globe.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
Apply on company website