Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.The Challenge
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting accountant with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you.
It's a great time to join Qualtrics at our EMEA Headquarter in Dublin. As we continue our rapid growth, the accounting and finance teams are essential to our success and visible throughout the organization. The Financial Accountant will report to our EMEA Financial Controller.Primary Responsibilities
- Assist the EMEA Financial Controller in month, quarter, and annual financial close processes. Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts, and prepare reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP/IFRS.
- Work closely with external auditors. Prepare schedules and financial statements for annual group and statutory audits.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with best practices.
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes.
- Research accounting guidance and analyze how it affects the Company.
- Assist in drafting annual financial statements and related reports.
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- ACCA or similar certification required
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent IT skills, with highly developed excel capability
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website