Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
As a Sales Strategist, you will support sales leaders in developing sales strategies and tactics, build and develop a team of performance management analysts, and use analytics to proactively increase sales productivity. You will play a key role in helping to direct a rapidly growing global sales force. The position is located in Qualtrics HQ in Provo, Utah.
- Proactively work with sales leaders to identify areas of opportunity for teams, geographic regions, and market segments. Guide leaders in prioritizing proposals based on impact to revenue and sales productivity.
- Provide data-driven insights to sales leaders to help exceed quarterly hiring goals.
- Conduct analysis and prepare presentations for sales leadership, executive committee, and board of directors meetings.
- Lead special strategic projects for Sales Leaders and Sales Operations.
- Design, evaluate, and advise on systems and internal processes to support a rapidly evolving sales organization.
- Collaborate with peers on the Sales Strategy and Analytics teams to share and apply best practices globally.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field. MBA/MS in Finance, operations management, strategy, or advanced analytics.
- 4+ years total experience in Management Consulting or in B2B Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or similar function.
- Expert ability in Microsoft Excel, particularly structuring, analyzing, and reporting on large data sets, using pivot tables, etc. Strong familiarity with SQL (e.g. writing queries) and using BI tools (Tableau preferred), and using a data warehouse environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint (e.g. ability to structure, create, and present to senior management.)
- Familiarity with Sales/Service clouds and reporting in Salesforce.com.
- Experience in direct B2B sales, preferably in SaaS software.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website