Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Challenge
The Sales Strategy & Operations Business Partner will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of the Enterprise organisation in EMEA. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization and business programs support.
Success in this role means assisting the sales leaders to drive the continued success of Qualtrics by designing innovative go-to-market solutions and supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, product growth strategies, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides daily exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas into actions.A Day in the Life
- Be a strategic Business Partner to the Enterprise Sales Leaders for EMEA
- Structure and drive key strategic initiatives focused on driving business growth
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations
- Work hand in hand with executive leadership to ideate and evaluate Go-to-Market changes
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Facilitate the delivery of the internal business governance (QBRs, DemGen Boards, Account/Deal Reviews etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders (Marketing, Sales Development, Enablement, People Operations etc.) to understand business needs and define strategies to develop the Enterprise Sales Organisation
- Collaborate on a consolidated demand generation plan/calendar to meet defined AE pipeline generation targets, taking into account priorities of the sales leadership team
- Driving AE programs through planning process, involving key senior stakeholders in business development, sales management, marketing and product teams & aligning closely with marketing calendar and priorities where possible
- Promote the utilisation of EMEA wide campaigns, promotions and messaging (industry and competitive) to targeted industries, segments and accounts within your region
- Ensure full engagement of sales teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and propose innovative solutions
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Valuable work experience in using quantitative analyses to drive meaningful business results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work experience in consulting or strategy/business operations is a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus, not required.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website