Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics team is looking for product leaders who will own and to drive our strategic roadmap. The Product Management discipline is the ‘CEO of the product', owning the customer experience and roadmap of solutions to meet those needs, along with the day-to-day business management and performance accountability. By combining end user value with business value, this ensures a clear, single point of accountability for the performance of the product and business. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to provide a vision and experience in a product ownership role, and pioneer the new category of Experience Management?
The Expectation For Success
The ideal candidate will have a strong product/program management background, experience leading large projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in current SaaS technologies. A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. The candidate also possesses rock-solid background in data analysis, insight, and converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information. The candidate should also have a business background that enables them to support a process of researching, analyzing, and reporting on business development activity. You'll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
Apply on company website