Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Growth opportunity for a strong, self starting SAAS Pre Sales Engineer in a dynamic fast paced environment. Expectations for Success
- Considerable experience of Pre Sales/Sales Engineering with software in a SAAS/Cloud environment, selling to C Level/VP.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in visionary environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting enterprise sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SAAS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to tackle customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Undergraduate/Bachelor Degree required (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance is preferred).
- Experience of building and delivering demos to enterprise customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in CX / Marketing tech environment preferred
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch
A Day in the Life
- Become an expert in Qualtrics Research Suite and other Qualtrics products
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing technical consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, growing usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website