Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop an extraordinary employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Team
The Implementation & Technology Consulting team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From on-boarding, training, technology configuration and systems integration, we assist clients post-sale to unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face.
Because we listen carefully to our clients, we are a wellspring of innovation. We champion new ideas inside Qualtrics to drive operational improvements and product enhancements and refuse to rest until these problems are solved.The Role
We are seeking a manager to head our Asia Pacific Implementation & Technology Consulting team. You will be tasked with ensuring our employees are engaged and our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. You have experience in leading a consulting, implementation or professional services team with P&L responsibilities. You have great interpersonal skills and a customer focused approach to problem solving.Responsibilities
- Lead a team of high-performing consultants, handle resourcing, forecasting and financial performance.
- Oversee delivery of a portfolio of projects varying in size and complexity.
- Design and implement scalable processes to increase efficiency.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Assist in the sales process, meeting with senior client executives to discuss how Qualtrics can deliver on their program requirements
- Collaborate with Product team, bringing unique insights on real-world client needs to shape the product roadmap.
- 5+ years leading an implementation, consulting of professional services team.
- Hold an Australian work permit (if not an Australian Citizen / permanent resident).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Delivery background, specifically with project management, using industry standard methodologies.
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university.
- Experience working for a premier consulting firm, software vendor or SaaS company.
- University degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering etc.).
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website