The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
We are looking for people who believe a sustainable growth oriented engineering culture and crazy high-impact results go hand in hand. As a member of our SecDev engineering team, you will work on a wide breadth of areas including Privacy, Encryption, Application Gateways, Service Mesh, Secrets Management, Identity & Access Management, Intrusion Detection, and Abuse Prevention. Your work will provide a secure, stable and low-ops development infrastructure for our 800+ engineers. You will have the opportunity to learn from Staff level engineers building tier-0 services with >20k TPS, engage with the open source community, and advance the state of the art in applied AISec.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1+ years with machine learning engineering experience
- 1+ years of programming experience with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C#, Golang or Python, including object-oriented design.
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. agile product development, code reviews, design documents, on-call, test automation, continuous deployment etc.)
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience developing cloud-based software services and design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience with Secure Development patterns
- Experience with deep learning for abuse prevention, network analysis, or anomaly detection.
- Professional experience with Python and/or Golang
- Continuous deployment automation experience with Spinnaker.
Apply on company website