At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they're receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience.
The Research Services team is a business unit within Qualtrics that provides a wide range of services for our customers' research projects, both academic and corporate. We've executed more than 30,000 projects that provide compelling insights into the decisions and research our customers undertake. With 40%+ year over year growth, we're on a rocketship growth trajectory. Ready to climb aboard?
Expectations for Success
As an XM Scientist on Research Services, you will be part of the growing Qualtrics subject matter community that helps some of the world's top minds take their research to the next level. Whether you're speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients' most difficult research needs. An analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and a deep expertise in research methods, including product and brand research, survey design, and reporting are necessary to ensure that our clients receive the exceptional support they deserve.Primary Responsibilities
- Deliver world class research expertise, methodology, and analysis to reinforce use of the Qualtrics XM platform
- Work with clients to design & implement online market research that meet their objectives and align with industry best practices
- Partner with the Research Services Sales & Delivery Team to propose and execute sophisticated research solutions
- Review research results and create (or oversee creation) of the analysis and reporting that provides meaningful insights to the sponsoring client.
- Execute and develop quality assurance processes for custom research with an emphasis on survey design, programming, and reporting
- Provide expertise, training, and actionable solutions to execute enterprise level research programs
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable pre-packaged research solutions
- Communicate & establish credibility with internal and external (clients/partners) stakeholders, including both technical and non-technical senior leadership
- Provide post-sale consulting support to customers, this may include survey/assessment design, change management consulting, post-survey data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning consulting
- Provide thought-leadership aligned with cross department activities related to product and business development initiatives
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in business, marketing, statistics, or relevant field
- 3+ years of market research or custom research methodology experience
- In depth knowledge of advanced statistical techniques, analytics, and reporting used in market research
- In-depth research experience from a wide array of product, brand, and advertising research methodologies with emphasis on survey design
- Technical aptitude and proficiency in Office Word Suite and tools like SPSS, SaaS, Q Research Software, and R
- Ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical executive audiences
- Experience with research best practices and projects within Asia
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our Sydney Harbour views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Apply on company website