- $3,400 - $4,200 Average Weekly Revenue
- 62% of the line-haul
- $13,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $ 6,000 Driver Referral Program
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- We Supply and Install Pump/Compressor and Hose Rack- No cost to you
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Access to Shops On-Site at Terminals
- Driver Advocate Team to Make You Feel Like More Than a Driver Number
Select the Salt Lake City, UT Terminal 708 when applying!
- Must-Have CDL-A With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or
- 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card
Preferred Minimum Requirements:
- 2 yrs. minimum verifiable tractor trailer experience (within the last 36 mo.)
- No alcohol or drug related convictions in the past 10 years
- Willing to be clean shaven to meet safety and respiratory fit test required
- Must pass DOT physical, Pulmonary function test and Drug Screen
Text REFER to 34989 OR Text 708 to 34989
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Winsome Enterprises, an affiliate of Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website