DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.60 - $50.40 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
New RN Rates Available!
Do you want to join a team of professional nurses who collaborate together and strive for excellence every day? Be a part of a diverse group of employees who make caring like family the priority. Submit your application with Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children and join the HCA HealthONE team today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse in our Pediatric ICU (PICU) and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the critically ill pediatric patient
- You will be responsible for the care of surgery patients and patients with medical conditions including respiratory diseases, GI disorders and Oncologic disorders, and other patients meeting pediatric admission criteria.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You may rotate to areas other than your assigned service area, and will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- ABLS preferred
- TNCC preferred
- EKG Interpretation competency or course
- 2 or more years of PICU, ICU or Pediatrics strongly preferred
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke's Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region's most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Facts at a Glance:
- The Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical car
- Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians
- Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning
- Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Kylie Dennis, Lead Recruiter
Apply on company website