DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Medication History Pharmacy Technician where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Portsmouth Regional Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Medication History Pharmacy Technician, you will gather patient medication history information to ensure medical records reflect the most accurate and up-to-date information. In addition, you will also be required to fill in as a staff Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- You will interview patients to obtain or verify medication history. This includes contacting retail pharmacies and physician offices to complete or verify medication history.
- Provide clinical care staff with completed admitted medication histories.
- You will identify any issues with the medication history and discuss with Pharmacist and clinical staff.
- Fill in as staff Pharmacy Technician when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- New Hampshire State License as a Pharmacy Technician
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- 1-3 years of pharmacy tech experience
- Retail pharmacy tech experience desired
- Full Time / 40 hours per week
- Mixed Shifts to include weekend and holiday requirements
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medication History Pharmacy Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website