Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Counter Sales Representative to join our Platt team in Spokane, WA!
The Counter Sales Representative position is a resource for immediate service and product knowledge for our customers. This position provides a communication link between our customers and the company. The Counter Sales Representative position is a Non-Exempt position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and acknowledge every person that enters the showroom.
- Assist customers with product selection in a pleasant and efficient manner.
- Responsible for merchandising showroom and daily restocking.
- Maintain a clean and organized counter area and showroom.
- Bring any unfamiliar circumstances or situations to the attention of management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with warehouse and delivery functions as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This position requires Platt branch experience, or 1 year experience in a sales role (Sales Leadership, Sales Management, Field Sales, Retail and Contact Center, and Sales Support Roles).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and the Web is required. Must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment.
This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as product catalogs, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to communicate with customers in a consistently professional and friendly manner.
This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; as well as the ability to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
This position requires a forklift certification. Forklift training will be provided by the company as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use their hands, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and listen. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Employee is regularly required to use their hands and fingers to operate a computer and a phone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, and color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment for this job is predominately a branch/warehouse type.
#CBClick For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Spokane
Apply on company website