Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
Lincoln Medical Center is currently accepting applications and referrals for afull time Attending Physician in the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. This is a faculty position at our academic center, 40 hours per week.
- Twenty member department with all subspecialties represented, including Urogynecology and Gynecological Oncology.
- Supported by IR, ICUs and trauma surgery.
- On site Perinatal Evaluation Center with MFM providers and geneticist.
- Level III NICU.
- 24-hour anesthesiology.
- Fully accredited residency program with teaching opportunities.
- Weill Cornell Medical College Faculty appointments available.
- Clinics are on site.
- Candidates with expertise in minimally invasive and/or vaginal surgery are preferred.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified or Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Surgery preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose...
Apply on company website