We Are Hiring:
Database Administrator, Sr.
Begin your story with ProHealth Care's IT team. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: Typically Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Participation in on call rotation required.
The PHC Information Technology Division supports our community - focused healthcare system's primary care facilities, hospitals, home health care, hospice services, long term care and senior residence communities, health and fitness center. We have attained national recognition for our pioneering approach to business intelligence and population health management. We were the first system to use Epic's Cogito data warehouse in a production environment which afforded our ACO a method for managing their population's health. We have successfully attested for Stage 1 of meaningful use for our hospitals and physicians, as well as have attained Stage6 designation on the HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM). We continue to be a leader in providing effective technology in support of our organization's healthcare strategies.
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment.
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
The Senior Database Administrator is accountable for the creation, maintenance and performance of the relational database systems and all of its components. Working with the DBA Team and collaborating with BI team members, the Sr. DBA administers, creates, implements and maintains, policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the organizations various databases. This role is responsible for the smooth operation of the databases used by customer and internal facing applications. This involves use of cutting edge technologies, industry-leading practices, process, and methodologies for deployment and upkeep of the system with demanding availability targets.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field OR at least 4 years of experience performing SQL database administration functions and supporting databases in a production environment in lieu of a degree.
- At least 5 years related experience performing SQL server database administration functions and supporting databases in a production environment.
- Experience with Epic database administration functions and supporting databases in a production environment preferred.
- Epic Clarity/Caboodle certification (or working towards within 6 months of hire).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Cubes/SSAS Tabulars preferred.
- Experience with code version control - TFS (Team Foundation System) preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website