Our Front Desk Administrator - Receptionist team is a key point of contact for external and internal customers, and requires a positive, professional, and courteous approach at all times. Working in a fast pace, highly collaborative environment, our Front Desk Administrator is responsible for answering, directing, and properly routing all incoming calls on the main switchboard. This role will also greet visitors to our corporate office and partner with the campus security representatives.
Qualified candidates for this role will have at least 2 years of prior administrative support experience required, a positive attitude, professional appearance and demeanor, and a demonstrated track record for attendance and accountability. Optimal candidates will have prior switchboard and phone system experience.
Position Location: 2675 Morgantown Rd, Reading PA, 19607
• Provide support to all front desk operations at corporate headquarters.
• Ensure all calls are promptly answered and routed accurately.
• Greet customers, vendors, clients, and prospective candidates assisting with ID badge distribution.
• Coordinate the usage of the company's pool cars
• Occasional data entry, typing, document and mail management support may be provided to the HR department.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
• Minimum high school diploma; some college is helpful, as additional education provides broader perspectives, and provides additional functional expertise that can be applied on the job
• At least 2 years of administrative support required.
• Prior switchboard operations on a multiple line or main switchboard system highly preferred
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Strong communication and people management skills
• Professional demeanor is required
• Ability to maintain organization and accuracy, and work independently
• Expert proficiency in all frequently used business software programs, applications or tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, internet usage) required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management
solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Administrative
Job Family: Common
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2311220
Apply on company website