The Senior Manager of Operations will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of the business operations objectives. The Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring the strategies designed and implemented are forward-thinking and align the Company with the external market; specifically to competitors, clients and customers. The Senior Manager will be responsible to develop existing leadership and ensuring the development of future leaders.
- Leads a team of Managers performing managerial responsibilities such as interviewing, hiring, directing work and managing performance.
- Influence internal stakeholders on key business decisions and change efforts; develop strong and trusted advisor relationships with key partners
- Influences and gains credibility with Senior Executives, department leaders and key stakeholders to collaborate and execute on business initiatives
- Communicate key insights, analysis, goals, objectives and overall strategy to executive level and frontline audiences.
- Manage overall financial, operational and staffing needs for the department and forecast for future needs.
- Strategize with department leaders to develop and maintain staffing plans for operations to achieve company growth plans while staying within budget.
- Consults and collaborates with department leaders to assess strategy and effectiveness of operations to identify opportunities for improvement and enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency
- Analyze complex data to create and drive business objectives.
- Consults and collaborates with department leaders to assess strategy and effectiveness of operations to identify opportunities for improvement and enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that the company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Recognize and identify process deficiencies and make recommendations at the enterprise level.
- Increase revenue through improved solutions and employee product knowledge.
- Respond immediately to high-level client escalations in a professional and effective fashion. Act as a resource in resolving client escalations brought to the department by utilizing superior Paycom process knowledge and strong persuasion skills.
- Continuously focused on self-development to stay abreast of current customer service and leadership trends
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a leadership role. Formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies is required.
- 5 years of experience in a customer focused or related role required, preferably in the technology industry.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in a direct leadership role
- Experience within a customer-facing environment. – either internal or external customers
- Experience and ability in leading change with technology
- Ability to step in and run department in the absence of the Department Director
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to all levels of employees including the C-Suite
- Ability to present to all levels of employees including the C-Suite
- Firm understanding of finance and accounting
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Proven ability to develop a budget and fiscal management.
- Excellent conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website