The Sr. Manager, HR will work with Paycom's VP of HR to plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy at our Grapevine location.
- Provides guidance and support to our management team on performance management, promotions, transfers, separations, etc.
- Partners to develop and implement new policies, processes, training, and other Human Resources initiatives to support the organization.
- Facilitates the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, employee relations, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity research or analysis, employee recognition and morale, occupational health and safety.
- Serves as a resource for employees and leadership on all Human Resource policies and processes.
- Partners with Organizational Development teams to deliver training for Human Resources teams and other functions as needed.
- Supports the companies Inclusion and Diversity and employee engagement initiatives.
- Collaborates with Recruiting leadership, finance and business leaders to develop and execute best practices for hiring, talent management and overall workforce planning for the organization.
- Partners with business leaders, Workforce Analytics, and Recruiting teams to conduct research and analysis of organizational trends and makes recommendations for changes to policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensures the organization is compliant with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Leads and participates in best practice reviews, provides recommendations for changes and solutions to meet business objectives.
- Remains knowledgeable of Human Resources trends, best practices, regulatory changes and employment law and applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Provides continuous feedback on the Paycom system and partners with Product Management on software enhancements and new development.
- Provide daily leadership and development for employees in various groups of Human Resources.
- Collaborates with finance and accounting teams on Human Resources budgets and workforce planning
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- HR Certification required (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR)
- 10+ years of human resource management experience required
- 5 years of experience leading large HR teams in multiple locations
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of all areas of Human Resources (i.e. Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Compliance, Onboarding and Recruiting, etc.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to present publicly to large groups
- Willingness and ability to travel and represent Paycom at different events
- Strong collaborator, able to drive execution by working well with others across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website