This position will work closely with senior leadership to develop, design and implement advanced operational procedures and developments for the implementation of sales strategy that drive objectives and key results. They will lead the process and execution of territory movement and visualization, pricing approval policy and execution, communication to the sales force, auditing of sales processes, and data quality with rainbow prospects.
- Act as the Sales department liaison to internal stakeholders, leading the communication rollout to other departments of new sales process or strategies
- Analyze current processes and provide recommendations for enhanced process changes
- Ensure all deadlines are met for process roll-outs, department trainings, and special projects as assigned
- Provide department leaders data supporting the result of a project
- Lead development of a process roll-out strategy and materials to provide to departments impacted by the process change
- Identify and resolve complex business problems or escalations by collaborating with internal stakeholders as needed
- Provide feedback to Product Management to develop and enhance our CRM ecosystem, ensuring all developments continue to meet department initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-department project managers to create transparency into departmental initiatives with the goal of strategic alignment
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Strategy leadership to ensure department initiatives are met and maintained
- Create, revise and provide specific process-related trainings to the Sales department as needed
- Provide updated resources from Marketing to the Sales Department that are designed to aid with the overall sales and retention strategy to the Sales organization leadership
- Recommend and implement process improvements and changes to the Sales systems and processes with outcomes tied to revenue gains.
- Translate segment strategy into CRM workflow so as to track and analyze key trends
- Translate Go To Market Strategy into territory design and processes to design and execute territory changes when they arise.
- Design, communicate and implement operational procedures for sales strategy
- Develop CRM processes for CRM product management, territory management and pricing for long term sales effectiveness
- Report and interpret data to the effectiveness of new processes or strategies
- Document internal processes for repeatability and future automation
- Act as a strategic advisor to Regional VPs of Sales to execute sales strategy and tactics through understanding and storytelling with data and building impactful QBRs.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in business, technology or related field
- 2 years of previous project management or coordination experience
- Experience working within a CRM in an administrator like role
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Experience with territory design software
- Experience with a process design software
- Experience working within Paycoms CRM
- 2+ years working with territory design software
- Experience with implementing sales enablement tools for a large national or international sales team
- Expert skill within the Microsoft Office suite
- Expert process design ability
- Expert CRM knowledge
- Intermediate proposal software knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Enablement tech stacks and how they interact with large sales forces
- Proven analytical ability
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills
- Data storytelling across multiple platforms/media
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website