The Paycom recruiter I is a dynamic, adaptable, and organized recruiter focusing on the active candidate pool who helps screen, recruit and hire exceptional talent for the Paycom team. The recruiter has a basic knowledge of the business, policies and technology of Paycom and specializes in finding the right person for the right position within the company. The recruiter is goal driven and has a sales and service mentality.
- Responsible for following the defined processes around screening, movement and dispositioning of an approximately 80/20 active vs. passive applicant pipeline
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with candidates throughout the hiring process and afterwards
- Communicating effectively with all individuals in the hiring process as instructed by the Team Lead and at times supporting the senior level recruiters
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity while proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Daily using internal ATS, job boards and tools to find active candidates available in the market place, tool examples include LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc…
- Following the end-to-end recruitment process for hiring across assigned Paycom departments, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Under the direction of the Team Lead partner with recruiting leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to execute a custom hiring strategy
- Helping the recruiting team meet and exceed goals while building additional sourcing and recruiting skills and tactics to identify talent with the support of the Team Lead
- Bachelor's degree required
- Screening, recruiting, or talent acquisition experience or proof of leadership/ management experience during college or post graduate
- Must be able to handle high-volume, fast-pace, and a collaborative environment under direct supervision
- Experience working in a metrics-driven, corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Confidence in dealing with people both face-to-face and over the phone
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Time management
- Ability to effectively use persuasive communication skills.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website