QA Analyst will be test items completed by the development team as well as provide customer support when issues arise.
- Develop test plans for testing of software in order to expose flaws and ensure all issues are resolved before the code is released to production
- Support Paycom's customer service team in researching and resolving issues
- Working with development colleagues to provide direct solutions, constructive feedback and input on the software to ensure it meets customer expectations
- Maintain testing documentation
- Act as a customer advocate by learning how the user expects to use the system and then ensure it meets that needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Software Testing Principles such as STLC, test strategy, test case creation, and testing types
- Familiar with Software Development Procedures such as the SDLC, code merge and deployment process, and Agile practices
- Basic understanding of technical terminology in regards to servers, databases, APIs
- Ability to solve simple and routine problems with direct supervision.
- Ability to document issues.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website