The Product Management Team Leader (PM TL) is responsible for leading a group of Product Managers in the tactical execution of strategic product objectives.
- Solves product issues as they arise for the modules and products they oversee
- Establishes and enforce spec completion deadlines, manage spec quality, and manage position metrics and product delivery dates for their team
- Develops the Product Management talent pipeline into subject matter experts and future leaders
- Establishes project deadlines and continuously monitor and report on project progress
- Breaks down strategic objectives into measurable goals for Product Managers
- Motivates and holds team accountable to deliver quality results
- Ensures that proper product release communication protocol is followed
- Develops skills necessary of individual contributors in order to Presents team roadmap to leadership
- Manages position and product metrics
- Translates customer requirements into actionable tasks for individual contributors
- Participates in the interview process for new product managers
- Builds relationships with other departments to ensure goals are met
- Works on Agile teams as the lead Product Manager, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably within business or technology
- Three years of experience in a product management role or administrator level experience within an HRIS/HCM software or an equivalent combination of product management and administrator level experience required.
- Previous experience leading a team preferred
- Extensive usage, sales or implementation experience with HRIS Management related software; for example, Payroll, Time and Labor, Applicant Tracking, Document Management, Expense Management, Benefits Administration and Performance and Compensation Management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while also maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively to make decisions
- Must be detail oriented.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website