This position assists the Sr. Motion Graphics Designer and is responsible for creating strong, creative, effective video content.
- Design and animate compelling motion graphics and animations for internal and external video content within the scope of goals, deliverables, schedule and budget.
- Create attractive and effective video content.
- Animate and generate motion graphics and visual effects.
- Manipulate and edit footage.
- Develop concepts using a variety of pre-visualization methods such as sketches, storyboards and animatics.
- Collaborate with senior team members, and be open to feedback.
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Contribute to concepts and ideation for campaigns and products.
- Add value through to projects with music, voice-over, and sound effects.
- Bachelor's degree and/or related experience in an art or design-related field
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience as an editor / motion graphics artist.
- Graphic design background is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Sense of visual rhythm and sense of composition and style.
- Understanding and appreciation of storytelling.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and other industry-standard software.
- Strong sense of composition, design and typography.
- Comfortable with high-level projects.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work gracefully under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and meet deadlines.
- Agility in learning, with an openness to new ways of thinking and acquisition of new skills to retain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Level-headedness while working in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Forward-thinking, “can-do” attitude.
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website