The Design Program Manager ensures the consistency of our product across all components and modules. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining our Paycom Design System documentation, creating product newsletters, communicating between internal departments, and working to improve team communication and collaboration.
- Create and maintain the Paycom Design System, working closely with Product Designers and Product Managers to create Design Standards.
- Review development to ensure it meets our standards set before being released
- Identify and drive product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact from a design perspective.
- Drive progress toward goals and objectives, establish clear next steps and owners, and resolve roadblocks that may impede progress.
- Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Create Product Newsletters that include new component highlights, features, and redesigns and are distributed to Product, Development and Quality Assurance (QA) department
- Communicate across departments and collaborate cross-functionally with product management, development, QA, and user research to ensure a smooth product development process
- Manage external vendors (software licenses, etc) including contract negotiations, service agreements, etc.
- Assist with special projects and any UI design work as needed
- Bachelors Degree in design or art related field and 3 years of experience as a project manager or digital design producer, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in Adobe Suite or Sketch
- Experience in online content development and strategy in a large organization or high-traffic information service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrates strong editing and writing skills, with a deep knowledge of content selection, content creation and graphic creation
- Proficient interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision
- Has intermediate design skills, using Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website