The Business Process Analyst III will provide operational program support by performing business process analysis and solution design. This position manages medium to large sized, challenging business process projects, acting as the point of contact for project status, ensuring timely delivery of requirements and allocation of resources, and documenting improvements to increase process efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Breakdown assigned projects received through the operations request process into doable actions, creating a detailed project plan and timeline with milestones and due dates.
- Keep all stake holders updated on project timelines, due dates and outstanding items.
- Lead meetings with cross-functional teams to collaborate on process, application, or feature enhancements.
- Act as a liaison between process improvement and internal clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Document and analyze current and future state processes and system interfaces to identify. process improvement opportunities aimed at increasing process quality and efficiency.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for projects.
- Create and update process maps and performing in gap/trend analysis.
- Work closely with the Process Improvement Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Identify and resolve any project issues or risks that arise, serving as the point of contact for escalated issues
- Assist with coordination, communication, and roll out of new product development features.
- Setup and lead department process sessions for process and automation requests from department specialists.
- Prioritize process work by calculating ROI and holding review sessions.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to lower level Business Analysts
- Review training and instruction materials to be disseminated to impacted employees when a process is modified
- Conduct process improvement presentations to stakeholders as needed.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, or other related field strongly desired
- 5 years of experience in an analytical role leading process discussions, identifying current and future state gap analysis, and working within small teams to achieve specific business outcomes required.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) preferred
- Demonstrated experience coaching and reviewing the work of other professionals.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma practices strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills required, PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to work independently, under very general guidance from the supervisor.
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgement to achieve assigned objectives.
- Strong analytical skill set and problem solving ability
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences
- Ability to influence others within the job area using their knowledge and past experiences
- Ability to assess situations and determine the importance, urgency, and risks
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with time requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website