The Benefits EDI Coordinator will be responsible for establishing file feeds for B2C customers. Additionally, the specialist is serves as support to the customer for questions during the setup of the file feeds.
- Establish connection between insurance carrier and enrollment elections through the Benefits Administration module.
- Communicate with customer on status of file.
- Work with development in establishing and mapping custom files.
- Answer incoming calls and/or emails from customers, specialists, or sales reps in a timely manner
- Research, track, and resolve customers' benefits issues on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Customer service mindset, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, strong computer skills (excel and keying skills)
- Good typing skills.
- Good telephone skills.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Customer friendly attitude.
- Ability to use computer applications, copier, fax machine and telephone.
Nice to Have:
- Insurance Experience
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website