The Benefit Coordinator works directly with new clients to transition benefits from their previous Human Capital Management solution to Paycom. This position manages the benefit implementation process for the client from initial client introduction to handoff for product training, guaranteeing the client quality assurance, benefit plan understanding and confidence, and accurate implementation.
- Consult with the client to ensure plan setup configuration meets their needs and will accommodate the Paycom system.
- Interpret plan documents and make recommendations for system setup based on plan documents.
- Coordinate the Open Enrollment process for enrollment service clients by creating an experience for the employee that is seamless and drives system usage.
- Complete full benefit plan data audits for clients, to include producing reports and providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation.
- Troubleshoot client benefit plan data problems, involving additional Paycom resources as needed to meet deadlines and resolve issues.
- Identify implementation deadlines by assessing clients' payroll schedule to determine benefit processing submission deadlines.
- Coordinate multiple client implementations simultaneously, ensuring accurate benefit setup and that all project plan deadlines are met.
- Establish and maintain a cordial and effective working relationship with assigned clients.
- Schedules and attends meetings with clients as necessary to gather benefit plan information and provide periodic updates on project status and deadlines.
- Validate and confirm plan build accuracy with client to ensure long-term employee engagement with the benefits module.
- Coordinates with the client and/or broker to collect required documentation for setup, including plan documents and membership census information.
- Gather appropriate documentation to initiate file feed process to client's carriers, if applicable.
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- One year of customer service or client relations experience required.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel generating reports and using functions and formulas such as Vlookup, Concatenate, and text to columns.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion.
- Strong attention to detail and a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrates proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel (V-Lookup, Concatenate, and Pivot Tables) and Zoom Meetings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website