DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Financial Analysis Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Financial Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for designing and developing analyses to solve complex operational and financial problems.
What you will do in this role:
• Support the SSC departments by providing data analysis and financial impact assessments, initiated via proactive review and ad hoc departmental requests.
• Responsible for tactical leadership of multiple lines of service.
• Responsible for the analysis and delivery of Uncompensated Care projections.
• Responsible for oversight of SSC master files (Host/Meditech, GL, Iplan, Log ID, Bill Codes, F/C, Rev Codes, Agency Master, and Other Dictionaries). (if applicable)
• Works closely with operations departments in the development of key metrics to assess departmental performance.
• Delivers month‐end operational recap reports for both external and internal audiences.
• Facilitates creation of HCA MORs and associated analysis
• Oversees preparation of variance analysis for accounts receivable and bad debt.
• Assist in translating business reporting requirements to development staff.
• Supports exception‐based report generation for all departments.
• Assist Directors in managing information effectively to improve departmental efficiency and performance.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirements.
Minimum three years' experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience OR completion of the Parallon Manager Trainee Program OR advanced Financial Analysis experience with CFO approval.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website