Join Our Team!
Parkview Whitley Hospital is currently seeking a Board Eligible / Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join their well-established practice in Columbia City, Indiana.
Specifics of your Role in Family Medicine
- Office is located at 1270 E. S.R. 205, Ste. 210, Columbia City, IN 46725 (in the Medical Office Building attached to the hospital)
- Hours of practice are Monday Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; extended hours office opens early at 7am on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday / late until 7pm Monday and Thursday
- Expected volume per day: 20 patients
- Call is light 1:5
- The call center allows for manageable call with excellent work/life balance.
- Group consists of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner that are dedicated to providing quality primary care to families throughout northeast Indiana
Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Medical Staff Members: 292 physicians
- Beds: 30
- Member of Parkview Health since 1995
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salariesplus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether youre looking to grow your career, family or home.
Columbia City, Indianahas consistently ranked in theTop 20 cities in Indianafor Safety, Economic Opportunity and Prosperity. It is ranked the7thHealthiest County in Indianaand16thfor Highest Quality of Life. The city continues to grow and offers a big city feel in a small-town setting.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If youre a fan of professional sports, you wont be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, youll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
Dont miss your chance to be a part of this charming family-friendly community!
Join Our Team!P...
Apply on company website