DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
*** For a limited time only, we are offing up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced RNs with at least two years of RN experience. Current HCA employees are not eligible for this sign-on bonus. *** Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Cath Lab department. Submit your application today! Parkland Medical Center, a 86-bed acute care facility, is located in the heart of Derry, New Hampshire. We are a Trauma III facility that offers a wide range of services such as heart and vascular care, robotics surgery, interventional spine and pain care, and behavioral health. Through our partnerships with The Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart Institute (NEHI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. I Choose Parkland Medical Center
Position Summary: The Cath Lab nurse is expected to assist in providing total care of the patient before, during and after procedures. This includes providing physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural support.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
• Incorporates appropriate assessments and intervention skills in all interactions and delivery of nursing care
• Communicates with patients, team members and management in an accurate, timely manner
• Documents in a complete, timely manner; appropriately uses computer charting/ ordering
• Organizes multitask workload, prioritizes tasks, organizes/delivers care for multiple patient assignment
• Develops and maintains human care relationships
• Proficient in triaging according to the Emergency Nursing Association triage category systems and maintains excellent assessment and reassessment to determine the response to medications and treatments
• Acknowledges the impact illness/hospitalization has on patients and families; adapts care management for diverse populations and environments' advocates for needs of clients; provides care in an ethical and legal manner
• Recognizes the importance of teamwork among care providers and works well as a team member
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Education & Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse with New Hampshire license or Compact License when applicable
- American Heart Association BLS
- American Heart Association ACLS within 6 months of hire
Preferred: BSN or higher degree in Nursing; minimum two years of Cath Lab and Interventions experience
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Effective March 2016 new hire RNs with an ADN will be strongly encouraged to achieve a BSN within four years of hire
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Student Loan Repayment Program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website