DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you have the career opportunities as a Senior Project Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parallon, a team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parallon, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
In this role you will:
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members, and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Author and facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, and detailed project plans, and present project updates to business owners
- Define staffing requirements and manage multiple project resources.
- Track financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for all labor hours, vendor invoices, operating costs and capital costs.
- Manage and communicate a clear project scope and motivate team members
- Manage multiple business owner and team member relationships to accomplish project activities
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies
- Monitor and report on project activities and reporting on statuses within published timelines
- Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Identify, prepare, and ensure completion of high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan
- Facilitate project implementations
- Oversee the creation of toolkits to support field-based implementations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management/Administration, or other comparable Bachelor's Degree (may be substituted with 7 to 10 years relevant experience)
- Five or more years of project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- HCA/Parallon-based operations or systems experience a plus
- Financial services, hospital operations, supply chain, or IT experience a plus
- PMP and/or LEAN certification preferred, but not required
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website