DescriptionWarehouse Worker Full Time Shift: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Medical City Healthcare Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
A supportive and collaborative work environment
Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support and student loan repayment
A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Receives and check-in all incoming boxes, X-ray film or any inactive documents. Process out-going boxes.
- Documents all incoming boxes via computer system through versatile software. Outgoing boxes are to be documented in the appropriate software.
- Verifies input data received from Hospitals that it is correct according to Record Retention Schedules created by Nashville Record Management Department.
- Keeps warehouse, shelves and aisles clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstruction.
- Maintains effective communication with customers, co-workers and other team members.
- Maintains material handling equipment and report any potential problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of clerical experience
- Minimum three years of warehouse experience
- Order Picker experience preferred
- Pallet Jack experience preferred
Apply on company website