The Schedule is Weekend Floater (As Needed)
Shift May Vary Based on Operational Needs
This Position Requires Working Between Three Different Facilites As Needed
Do you have experience in verifying and collecting insurance co-pays and self pay deposits? Do you have proven experience in providing counseling regarding financial assistance programs? Now is the time to join our team of motivated and nurturing individuals working to assist patients with their hospital payments. Ideal candidates will have a steady work experience of collecting and posting medical payments. You should also share a passion for our purpose, "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY TODAY. See what makes us a fabulous place to work!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe deeply in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
- Your benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Verify patient insurance and post payments to patient account
- Arrange for repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations
- Do data entry (knowledge of Excel spreadsheets) and scan documents.
- Answer customer questions regarding their accounts
- Speak with patients face to face using excellent customer service abilities
- Have other duties assigned
- Flu Shots are required.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines preferred but not required. An understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and the clinic/corporation.
- High School Diploma or GED or related experience in lieu. College degree preferred.
- Ability to collect, synthesize and research complex or diverse information.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.#ParallonBCOM
This position is incentive eligible.
Apply on company website