Sr. Analyst, Technical Analyst
This position will be based out of the Laumeier Support Center, located in St. Louis, MO.
- Responsible at Panera Bread for serving as the liaison between business owners, finance, engineers, and data scientists.
- Partner with business liaisons to define software requirements, technical specifications, and partner with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to develop algorithms and models. Perform basic cost benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to system changes.
- Partner with business liaisons and technical teams to understand and define system goals and technical system requirements.
- Create technical specifications and processes using structured analysis and data modeling techniques.
- Partner with designers to build system functionality and quality attributes.
- Assist technical groups in revising logic for performance efficiency.
- Build and leverage automation to decrease overall system deployment and support cycle time.
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Build standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for business liaisons and software developers. Assist business liaisons and evaluation cost benefit and ROI analyses.
- Understand system interdependencies and collaborate with project teams accordingly.
- Must have a bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or related field and 5 years of experience in technical analyst role as well as experience in hospitality/retail industry.
- Must also have 5 years of experience with Building technical documentation; Project management & agile ceremonies; Restaurant eCommerce; Software Requirement gathering/writing; Service based architecture; and Generating reports and presentations for leadership. 10% or less domestic travel required
Please apply by November 23, 2021Saint Louis Support Center
Apply on company website