Join Panera Bread ? Ranked #2 by Fast Company for Most Innovative Dining Companies in 2021!
Whatever your goals are when you arrive here, Panera is a place where you have every opportunity to become your best.
Being a Manager:
Managers are leaders who understand the business and help manage operations, team members, and customer service. They run great shifts, adhere to policies, manage food and labor costs, provide a positive work environment, and are assigned a ?specialist? area of the cafe. Managers also partner with and support their peer managers and teammates where needed. Managers are FT.
- Minimum age of 18 to operate all equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of restaurant management or supervision experience
- Approved criminal background check
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
- Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the Certified Manager Program
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Wages + Team Tips
- Pay Advances
- 43-Hour/Week Work Schedule
- Advancement! 100% of GMs and AGMs are promoted internally.
- Free Meal Benefit
- Employee Relief Fund and Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, Disability, FSAs, Matching 401(k)
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business needs. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website