A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera Bread as an Overnight Baker, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as an Overnight Baker today! Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Overnight Baker position:
- As an Overnight Baker, you will bake the majority of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera's standards.
- Be team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
What We're Looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. – 8 a.m. – may vary)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Development opportunities
Apply on company website