Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
As an essential team member of the National Quality Standards and Support team, the Software Administrator will be responsible for the oversight of several software's including but not limited to:
- Working with Regional and National Leads in developing best practices.
- Develop and maintain operating procedures.
- Working with vendors for software improvements, quality of life improvements.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Maintaining working relationships with regional software champions including;
- Training & Roll out of new software features.
- Trending on data entry errors and mitigation for non-conforming data entries.
- Working with the Innovation & Transformation team in reviewing key performance indicators and reporting.
- Lead & facilitate data entry requirements on mergers and acquisitions.
- Developing training material.
- High School Education (or GED)
- Ability to review, draft and create policies & procedures.
- Excellent investigation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
High School Diploma/GED
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Educational Assistance
Apply on company website