DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Oviedo Medical Center has a new Freestanding ER in Baldwin Park!
*Located at 2361 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando 32807Oviedo Medical Center, the state-of-the-art 64-bed acute care hospital, provides a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole County and surrounding communities. Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, robotic surgery, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and 24/7 emergency care.
Position Summary: Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. You are expected to smile! *The FSED has 12 -beds
Desired skills: Previous 3 Years of RN ED experience highly desired. *Note: This position will also have relief Charge duties at times
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required
- Current PALS or ENPC Certification required
- NIHSS Stroke Certification NIHSS (National Institute Health Stroke Scale) required within 30 days. Required to work under NIHSS credentials RN until training Certificate obtained
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training required within 6 months of new hire
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website