POSITION SUMMARY: ?
- The OSF Cardiovascular Institute, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon in Peoria, Illinois.
- The Vascular Surgeon will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary model with cardiologists, CV surgeons, independent radiologists and other non-employed physicians.
- Call of 1:4 is shared with employed cardiothoracic surgeons and in conjunction collaborating practices.
- Opportunity exists to perform a large volume and variety of open and endovascular cases including EVAR, TEVAR, CAS, in state of the art facilities with access to our new hybrid OR suite, Innova IGS Discovery 730. You will also have the ability to participate in a large variety of venous cases. In addition, we have a high volume non-invasive vascular imaging lab that is IAC certified. call technicians
- OSF HealthCare consists of thirteen hospitals and medical centers, one long-term facility and two colleges of nursing. The cardiovascular service line consists over 55 Cardiologists and surgeons. You will walk into a progressive practice that will be busy from day one with a primary care referral base of 300+ providers.
- You will be joining a practice with an established Structural heart program and complex EP program, active Cardiology Fellowship program with 9 total fellows, and a developing LVAD/Transplant program.
- OSF was recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the best employer in the state of Illinois and the fifth highest ranked healthcare provider nationwide.
- OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, with 629 beds, is the fifth-largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, it is the areas only Level I Trauma Center, the highest level designated in trauma care. It serves as the resource hospital for emergency medical services for north-central Illinois.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
POSITION SUMMARY: ?The OSF Cardiovascular Institute, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a BC/B...
Apply on company website