The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking a Cardiac Intensivist to join our growing team of collegial and high-quality Critical Care Medicine physicians. This role will support the CVICU at Orlando Regional Medical Center and participate in the ECMO call rotation.
The Orlando Regional Medical Center is home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center. It is one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region offering advanced, multi-disciplinary care. Our CVICU is home to a diverse and collaborative care team including dedicated 24-hour coverage from CV Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. We have state-of-the-art technology and robust resources to support this busy and clinically complex ICU.
We are seeking a dynamic physician leader to help us develop our Cardiac Intensivist Program. We currently have three established CCM physicians who will also rotate through the CVICU and serve as Cardiac Intensivists. In this role, the ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the CV Surgery Managing Physician team, Service Line leadership and hospital administration to successfully implement the Cardiac Intensivist Program. Our aim is to have 24/7 day and night Advanced Practice Provider coverage in addition to the physician coverage provided through this program and CV Surgery.
This opening provides a unique opportunity for leadership and clinical development within a regional hospital that is rapidly growing.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Robust clinical and operational resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent and highly competitive compensation package.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual quality bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida's world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida's beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Apply on company website