SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Sonographer that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
As a PRN employee with Orange Park Medical Center, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
Along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful healthcare organizations in the country.
As an Echocardiographer Technologist (Echo Tech) you will be responsible for the direct and indirect care of patients to ensure that the quality of the studies adhere to the standards set forth by leadership. You will follow the standard format obtaining views, measurements and calculations in determining valve area and flow velocity, while maintaining equipment including cleaning and prepping for patient use. The Echo Tech will perform other functions as determined by the Supervisor in expediting the care of the patients.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for performing 2D/M-Mode, Doppler, Stress Echocardiograms.
- You will perform Transesophageal Echocardiograms, including processing all orders and reports.
- You will transport the patient to and from the department for testing as needed.
- You will also be responsible for assisting in performing other duties in the diagnostic cardiology department (Special Testing) such as performing EKGs, Holter Monitoring, and Stress Testing.
- You will keep accurate records for cleaning and maintaining the equipment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of cardiovascular sonography
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer, or registered within one year of entering position with prior experience, or within 24 months if no prior experience.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required upon hire.
Orange Park Medical Center is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Echo Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website