Physician Infectious Disease Slidell, LA
Ochsner Health Infectious Disease Physician
Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease Physician. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
This position is a combined hospital and clinic-based practice, including inpatient and ED consults. The ideal candidate will be trained in epidemiology and infection prevention and control.
- Shared call rotation
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists throughout the Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Why Call The Northshore Home:
The Northshore region is a tight-knit suburb that includes affordable family-friendly neighborhoods, great schools and an abundance of community activities. We have more than 20 Ochsner Health clinics, urgent cares and hospital facilities, including Ochsner Medical Center North Shore, and partnerships with Slidell Memorial Hospital and St. Tammany Parish Hospital. The Northshore is leading healthcare capabilities in primary, urgent and emergency care as well as pediatrics and advanced specialties.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website