DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties since 1984, Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility providing a range of services through its Heart Institute, Orthopaedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites, Cancer Institute, Women's Imaging Center, Pediatric ER and adult Emergency Rooms, and ExpressLab. Other services include hospitalists, and 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community and we are honored to care for you and your family during your times of need.Oak Hill Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Radiology Technologist (Radiology Tech/Rad Tech) on a full-time basis. ARRT (R) and BLS required.
The Radiology Technologist:
- Performs a variety of procedures/studies in accordance with established operating procedures and routines accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists in administration of contrast media in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
- Safely prepares and positions patients and equipment.
- Obtains high-quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
- Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist(s) regarding any and all findings, patient histories and test results as appropriate.
- Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Oak Hill Hospital offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, Paid Time Off (PTO), as well as several add-on perks to make your total compensation package truly customizable. Options available when you join our team:
- Generous tuition reimbursement programs
- Flex-spending programs for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
- 401k with 100% annual match at 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Discounts for auto, home & even pet insurance
- Life & disability insurance upgrades
- Identity theft protection
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Valid ARRT (R)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website