DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $50.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
If you have a passion for the Emergency Room and are ready to take your RN career to the next level, North Suburban Medical Center is your best choice! Join our team as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where you will have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases within our Level II unit, while developing leadership skills and supporting our current staff. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At North Suburban Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why choose to be a CNC in the Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
· You will be responsible for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on during your shift.
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality to patient care services provided in the unit.
- You must be Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
- You must Able to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- You will have the ability to make decisions regarding activities within designated areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the leadership team.
- You will demonstrate excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, cognitive and critical thinking skills and leadership capabilities.
- You must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
- 2 years ED nursing experience desired. Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
North Suburban Medical Center is a 157 bed, level II state designated trauma facility with a level II NICU, cardiac catheterization services, and primary stroke certification by The Joint Commission. North Suburban strives to meet and exceed the needs of the surrounding communities by also providing two free standing emergency departments and one ambulatory surgery center. North Suburban has more than 850 employees and 800 providers on medical staff and excellent quality outcomes. North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs, one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, has been awarded high ratings from The Leapfrog Group in recent years, and has received several five-star awards from Healthgrades including the Patient Safety Excellence Award in 2020. North Suburban is proud to be part of the HealthONE system of hospitals, which was named the #1 large hospital system in the United States by IBM Watson Health as part of the 15 Top Health Systems recognition process. And, as the #7 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributed more than $1.6 million in 2019 and supports over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website