DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.12 - $45.68 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Mammography Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
If you love the idea of serving a close-knit community of families and friends and are looking for a place to spend your career practicing highly personalized medicine, we invite you to join North Suburban Medical Center.
Mammography Technologists operate a mammography unit to produce images of the breasts for diagnostic purposes under direction of a physician. They explain the procedure to patients, position and immobilize the patient's breast in unit, and observe the scanning process. As a Mammo Technologist, you can expect to do the following:
- You will perform procedures in accordance with established protocols for patients ages neonate through geriatric.
- You will be responsible for maintaining expert technical and patient-care skills and providing quality diagnostic results.
- Your role monitors the patient's physical condition and ensure their comfort during the procedure; report patient change of status or emergency situations to clinical staff, supervisor and/or Radiologist.
- You will determine if the procedure was sufficient, or if additional imaging procedures are needed; consult with Radiologist as necessary.
- You provide images, data analysis, and patient information to the physician for diagnostic interpretation.
- Graduate accredited school of medical radiography
- ARRT (R) and ARRT Mammography registry required; BLS Required
- Clinical rotation or 1 year experience
- Critical thinking skills & Patient care skills
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website