Works closely to deliver and support Norfolk Southern's SAP Linear Asset Management (LAM) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) services and programs that are focused around SAP's Plant Maintenance (PM) module, and provides expertise in the area of EAM and LAM best practices.
• Supports SAP EAM/LAM Work streams in detailed business process requirements definition and project blueprint activities.
• Works with internal business customers to assess current business and system processes and defines plans for improvement.
• Supports SAP EAM/LAM implementation projects through all phases including blueprint, realization & testing, final preparation and post go-live support
• Utilizes functional knowledge to develop system solutions designs that most effectively support business requirements
• Configures SAP system to meet design requirements. Establishes test plans and leads unit integration and user acceptance test efforts
• Develops functional specifications and coordinates the testing and integration of development activities. Supports or leads data mapping and conversion activities
• Supports or leads system integration activities and the development of complete process solutions incorporating additional SAP modules
• Supports Key integration SAP EAM/LAM points including: MM, FI, HR modules as well as GIS
• Assesses ongoing project issues and risks and work with management to manage risks
• Bachelor's degree and/or 5-7 years related experience
• 5-7 years or more SAP LAM implementation experience including at least 1 full lifecycle SAP Plant Maintenance Projects
• 5 years or more SAP LAM implementation experience including at least 1 full lifecycle SAP LAM project.
• Strong functional knowledge of Maintenance, Inventory Mgt. and related business processes and related SAP EAM supporting capabilities
• Experience developing training materials and delivering end user training
• Must possess deep knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Willingness to accommodate weekly travel to Atlanta and other locations if not local to Atlanta (typically 4 days per week)
In addition to core SAP PM Proficiency; experience with other SAP Modules including: MM, PS, PP, LAM, FI & CO, HR, QM, PP, and/or Cross Application Timesheet are considered a plus
Proficiency in Planning & Scheduling processes and tools
Shift Work: No
Weekend Work: No
Travel Required: 0 - 2 Days per Month
New Headquarters – Atlanta, GA
Norfolk Southern is in the process of constructing a vibrant & modern corporate HQ in Midtown Atlanta, GA. Our HQ is scheduled for completion in the summer of 2021. To check out a sneak peek, we've linked a playlist below.
Norfolk Southern Corporation (NYSE: NSC) is a Fortune 300 organization and one of the nation's premier transportation companies. Its Norfolk Southern Railway Company subsidiary operates approximately 19,500 route miles in 22 states and the District of Columbia, serves every major container port in the eastern United States, and provides efficient connections to other rail carriers.
We are a team of more than 20,000 employees working together to maintain our reputation as "The Thoroughbred of Transportation." As an industry leader, Norfolk Southern offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
At Norfolk Southern, we believe in celebrating our individuality. By leveraging the unique backgrounds and viewpoints of our employees, we can create a culture of innovation, respect, and inclusion. We know that employees thrive in a workplace where differing viewpoints, ideas, and experiences are freely shared and valued. As such, we encourage all employees to contribute their distinctive skills and capabilities to our organization.
Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and, gender identity. Together, we power progress.
Don't just work here, Thrive here.
Apply on company website