Begin a meaningful career in substance abuse treatment with Management & Training Corporation at today at the Lychner State Jail in Humble, Texas. At Lychner, our foundation is based upon the philosophies of caring about others, giving back and making a social impact. We provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping an at-risk population receive the treatment necessary for success on their road back to a healthy, productive life. In addition to competitive wages and an opportunity to impact lives, MTC team members enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
Performs advanced administrative support and technical program assistance work. Work involves disseminating information; maintaining filing systems; and performing administrative support work in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) directives.
- Performs complex technical assistance work; implements quality assurance utilization review procedures; and responds to inquiries regarding technical program and administrative rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, and evaluating quality of services; assists in compiling and analyzing data and preparing reports; and makes recommendations for improvements to treatment services.
- Prepares, edits, and distributes correspondence, reports, forms, and other documents; prepares, interprets, and disseminates information concerning agency programs and procedures; and develops, coordinates, and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
- Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed; provide regular feedback to staff regarding social skills procedures and intervention techniques.
- Maintain accountability of staff, offenders and property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE). Major course work in Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field preferred. Each year of experience as described below in excess of the required two (2) years may be substituted for thirty (30) semester hours from an accredited college or university on a year-for-year basis.
- Two (2) years full-time, wage-earning substance abuse treatment experience.
- Experience in the supervision of employees preferred.
- Current valid license as a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) or current certification as a Certified Criminal Justice Professional (CCJP) by the Texas Certification Board of Addictions Professionals or a current valid Qualified Credentialed Counselor (QCC) licensed to conduct counseling in a treatment environment.
- Must maintain valid license or certification for continued employment in position.
- Valid driver license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management
- #ZR #Talent
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website