- Process and categorize students' driver's education applications.
- Prepare students for written examination through a series of lectures, worksheets and discussions.
- Evaluate student's performance and determine their readiness to complete the final written and driving instruction.
- Support career development services system by helping students acquire a new skill which will assist them in becoming more employable.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Adhere to student's schedule of activities and events.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities, to include evaluation panels.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and valid teaching certificate with an endorsement in Drivers Education. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website